Saturday, January 17, 2009

So much for what I know!

I got a PEAK this morning! Holy crap! I am so excited. I honestly wasn't expecting it for another couple of days because I almost always have 5 days worth of high readings before getting a peak. Maybe my little CBEFM is figuring out my hormone levels better or something. Man am I glad that we DTD last night. Perfect timing!

On another front, our friends Brandi and Michael are coming in town today and will stay the night with us. They live in Fort Worth, TX which is about 2 hours from here. Nate and Michael have decided that they are going to race their bikes (pedal bike) this year. They have done it in the past, but haven't been able to the last couple of years because of work, life, etc. Brandi and I are super excited because we just love going to the races together. I can't wait. The first race is in March. It is a three day stage race in a sleepy little Central Texas town called Fayetteville. March is pretty officially Spring around here, so it should be beautiful.

I got an email from Brandi yesterday and she has decided to run a HALF MARATHON! WOW!! That is 13.1 miles for those that don't know. I have done a 5K (3 miles) and I thought that was really hard. I am so proud of her. It kind of makes me think I need a goal in all of this working out I am doing. Oh, wait, my goal is getting pregnant, right?? I do definitely want to run a few more 5Ks though if I don't get pregnant in the next 6 months or so.

That's all for today...Happy weekend!

No comments: