Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doctor's Appointment Update

Well it's good news and OK news...

It's not really BAD news, but not a good as it could have been, make sense?

The good news is that it looks like I am going to ovulate somewhere around 9-10 days earlier than I have any other time. That is the really good news! The other good thing is she said my uterine lining is "perfect"...10mm. YAYAY for uterine lining! The OK news is that I only have one almost mature follicule (follicule releases the egg). The follicule was 17mm. She was hoping for 2-3 to increase my chances of conception, but hey....I will take it. I always produce one egg (I always ovulate), so the Clomid really didn't do anything there. The other thing that we are hoping for is that the Clomid will lengthen my Luteal Phase (time between ovulation and start of a new cycle). We won't know that until the end of the cycle.

So here is the plan....

*Doctor's orders to everyday through Tuesday (I am sure Nate is so disappointed).

*See her next Friday for a Progesterone level to make sure that looks good.

*If we don't get prego this cycle, then she will up my dosage of Clomid from 50mg to 100mg.

*Check Nate (he is oh so excited about this)

So overall, I am excited that I am going to ovulate much earlier! Nate let me know yesterday that he would be leaving on Tuesday to go to South Carolina for work. I think I almost had a panic attack right there. My heart started racing, and I started sweating. I was thinking, WTH? You gotta be kidding me! You mean I have been pumping myself with this medicine, dealing with all of these side effects, and you might be gone for the main event! I could have cried right there, but I didn't. I mean, it's not his fault. He has to go when he is told to go, but of all cycles to be possibly MIA at O time! UGH!! Doc does expect me to O sooner than that anyway, but you never REALLY know when your body will decide it is time! The good news is I did start to get fertile cervical fluid starting yesterday, so I am hoping that O time is really near.

No comments: