Sunday, November 9, 2008

HOLY HOT FLASH!!

WOW!! I have no idea what happened, but last night I was having one hot flash after another. We went over to my sister-in-law's house for a "Fall Party" and they just kept hitting me one right after another. Man, they were intense! I have never experienced something so strange in all of my life. After the party at my SILs house, we met up with my brother and his wife and a local spot called "Cimmaron" for a couple of drinks. I am sure that didn't help my hot flashes at all, in fact, I did notice that they were worse once I started drinking. We kept it kind of low key and decided to come home at around 9:30. We are old, I know! On another note, I had tons of fertile cervical fluid yesterday (the earliest I have ever had it in a cycle), so maybe the Clomid is going to make me ovulate earlier than my norm. That would be AWESOME!

No comments: