Saturday, March 14, 2009

How do you feel about triplets?

Is the question I asked Nathan yesterday! LOL! That question kind of stressed him out. I have THREE mature follicules, so I will be releasing 3 eggs this month! WOW! That is my best response on Clomid so far. My doctor said that was the maximum amount she would want to see released at one time. I am so excited! Realistically, the chance of triplets is only like 1%, so having the three eggs just gives me a better chance of getting pregnant with one baby. Of course, I would totally take twins!

I have to say, this one is going to hurt! The last couple of times that I have had 2 mature follies, ovulation was kind of painful. It's kind of crazy because I don't feel anything when I only release one. BRING ON the pain! If I get pregnant this cycle, I would be due in early December. This is my last chance to have a baby before I turn 32! Yikes!

My doctor did start talking about next steps yesterday. First and foremost, she is making me take a medical assistance break next cycle if I don't get pregnant this cycle. I am OK with that because I am sure my ovaries will need a break. The other thing is that she started dropping talk about IUI (intrauterine insemination). WOWSER, I am not sure I am ready to make that leap. I am not going to worry about that right now because I am GOING to get pregnant this cycle!

No comments: